How to make an appointment
Our centre is open 7 days a week, from 7:30pam to 11:30pm. It is located at Latrobe Community Health Service, 42-44 Fowler Street, Moe.
You don’t need to make an appointment; you can just walk in. But if you would like to make an appointment, please call 5127 9111, or click on the button below:
Injuries and illnesses treated at the Latrobe Priority Primary Care Centre (PPCC)
We provide urgent care for injuries and illnesses including:
- mild to moderate infections
- pain when urinating
- suspected fractures and sprains
- back and muscle pain
- minor cuts, burns, and insect or animal bites
- heartburn, vomiting, nausea
- headaches, migraines and brief fainting
- constipation, diarrhoea, abdominal pain
- allergies and rashes
- light bleeding in the first trimester of pregnancy
- mild to moderate asthma attacks, coughs and other respiratory symptoms
When to call Triple Zero (000)
Call Triple Zero (000) or visit your nearest emergency department if you or someone you know is experiencing an immediate life-threatening emergency such as:
- difficulty breathing
- severe bleeding
- lips and face turning blue
- becoming agitated, confused or very drowsy
- chest pain or chest tightness
- sudden numbness or paralysis of the face, arm or leg
- large burns
- serious accidents or trauma
- extreme pain
Gippsland Primary Health Network commissioned the Latrobe PPCC with funding from the Victorian Government.
Who can help when the Latrobe PPCC is closed
You can contact HealthAccess on 1800 272 767 for after-hours telehealth support. They are available from 6pm – 10pm weeknights, 12pm – 8pm Saturdays and 8am – 4pm Sundays and public holidays.
You can contact Nurse-On-Call on 1300 60 60 24 for immediate expert advice from a registered nurse, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Victorian Virtual Emergency Department
You can contact the Victorian Virtual Emergency Department (VVED) for help virtual help for non-life-threatening emergencies by clicking here. The VVED is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week with medical reviews available.