Become a member
Being a Company Member of Latrobe Community Health Service gives you the opportunity to have a voice and influence decision making within the organisation.
Contribute to community change
Being a Company Member of Latrobe Community Health Service not only gives you the opportunity to have a voice and influence decision making within the organisation, it could also give you the opportunity to:
- be seen by the public as a supporter of LCHS
- contribute to community change
- establish a company constitution that sets the objectives of the organisation and the rules for these to be achieved
- monitor the rules of the organisation to ensure they are in accordance with the LCHS constitution
- receive our annual report, quality account and other relevant publications
- receive notices of any general meeting, attend and be heard at any general meeting and vote at any general meeting
- receive personal invitations to Latrobe Community Health Service functions and community events
- vote in Board elections
As a Company Member you will receive occasional communication from us, particularly regarding the Annual General Meeting and other important information.
You are eligible to be admitted to Company Membership of Latrobe Community Health Service if you:
- are over 18 years of age
- are a client, or live, work or are enrolled as a student at an educational service in our catchment area
- have a previous connection with Latrobe Community Health Service, which the Board considers sufficient for its purposes
- become a Board Director of the company. An LCHS employee is not eligible to become a member.
The membership register opens the day after the Annual General Meeting until 30 June of any year. Applications for membership or applications for readmission to membership must be lodged on or before 31 May.
How to apply
Applications for company membership of Latrobe Community Health Service must be submitted online. For further information call 1800 242 696.