At Latrobe Community Health Service, we are on a mission to make our services excellent. But we need your help to make it happen.
We believe our services should be easy to use. They should be of the highest quality. And most importantly, our services should meet the needs of our community.
But to do that, we need to hear from the community! That’s why we’re looking for people like you to share your experience through the Customer Voice Group.
What is the Customer Voice Group?
The Customer Voice Group is a diverse group of our clients and client family members. Together, they help shape the services we offer.
Using their own experiences, each group member:
- provides advice on how we can improve our services
- makes suggestions for new services
- helps design and test improvements
There are lots of opportunities to take part. For example:
- Sharing a story about your health care experience at a staff meeting.
- Helping design the spaces where we provide services.
- Walking through a waiting area, then suggesting improvements.
- Taking part in focus groups.
We welcome people from all walks of life
We want people from all walks of life in the Customer Voice Group. The only criteria is that you, or someone you care for, has used our services within the past couple of years.
- people living with a disability
- people who identify as LGBTQIA+
- people from different cultures
- people from cities, regional and remote areas
- people of all ages: young, old, and everyone in-between!
Benefits to taking part in the Customer Voice Group
Our Customer Voice Group members get a lot out of taking part:
- They meet people they might not otherwise have met
- They put their minds to work solving problems to improve our services to the community
- They help future Latrobe Community Health Service clients to have a great experience
Plus, each member receives a minimum $50 Woolworths Essentials Gift Card after participating in a project.
How much time do I have to give?
You can give as much or as little time as you want to. Projects are flexible. You can take part in a way that works for you. At a minimum, we encourage you to join in on at least one project each year.
Where does the Customer Voice Group meet?
You can choose how you join us for meetings:
- Online via videoconference
- In person. We have 50 accessible sites across Sydney, Melbourne, and regional Victoria.
- We can help you with transport if needed.