At Morwell on Tuesdays and Thursdays, we offer:
- referrals for surgical termination of pregnancy
- contraception, including Implanon® and IUD insertion
- STI testing and treatment
- MPOX (Monkeypox) vaccination and MPOX post exposure prophylaxis (PEP)
Call 1800 242 696 to book an appointment. Walk-in appointments are sometimes possible, subject to availability. The clinic is open from 9am to 4pm.
At Churchill, Traralgon and Morwell, we offer:
- cervical cancer screenings with a nurse or with a doctor
- cervical cancer screenings can now be done as a self-collection swab. Your nurse or doctor will explain how to do the test in private.
Call 1800 242 696 if you’re overdue for your cervical screening and would like to book an appointment.
Find out the cost and eligibility criteria.
Anyone in Gippsland with a sexual or reproductive health concern is eligible.
Sexual health services are always free with a Medicare card.
If do not have a Medicare care, we will charge the smallest possible fees. Scripts or pathology tests, if required, can sometimes incur fees.
How do I book an appointment?
Unsure which service is appropriate for you? Call 1800 242 696 and ask to speak to a sexual health nurse. If one isn’t immediately available, they will return your call as soon as possible.