Health and community education sessions
Latrobe Community Health Service staff have a wide range of expertise across health, social issues and public policy. We're happy to talk to your group.
Who we speak to
Our staff regularly speak to:
- school groups
- university and TAFE students
- sports and social clubs
- groups such as Rotary, The Lions Club, Probus, U3A
- other community groups
- professional conferences, seminars and meetings
From practical advice to complex policy discussions, our speakers provide engaging, informative presentations on all aspects of:
- Healthy lifestyles and nutrition
- Personal development (puberty)
- Sexual health education
- Alcohol and drug addiction
- Gambling addiction
- Mental health and counselling
- Aged care
- Disability services
- Diabetes and other chronic disease prevention and management
If you are interested in another area, please get in touch.
Most community sessions are free. However, there may be a fee for presentations to businesses and other organisations. We will explain any costs involved when you enquire about this service.
Request a speaker
If you’d like to request a speaker, please fill out our contact form, and choose ‘Request a speaker’ from the drop-down box.